How do I Import a Workout from my Wahoo Device?
Better Workouts can read any workout that is available in Apple Health, but most third-party app or hardware vendors only write the bare minimum like total distance, calories and maybe average heart rate.
Workouts from devices other than Apple Watch should be imported using FIT files (when available) to show you all metrics and charts available during the Workout. This includes maps, speed, pace, splits, heart rate, cycling cadence, etc.
You can import workouts directly from the Wahoo ELEMNT Companion app by following the next steps:
Before importing a Workout… Open Better Workouts and make sure there aren’t any temporary screens open like Settings or Filters.
Open the Wahoo ELMNT Companion app
- Tap on a Workout
- Tap on the Share button on the top right corner
- Tap on Share .fit file button
- Look for the Better Workouts icon on the activity sheet (you may need to tap on the More button to find the Better Workouts icon)
- Better Workouts should open and display the import screen
- Review the Workout and tap on the Import button