How do I Import a Workout from my Wahoo Device?
Better Workouts can read any workout that is available in Apple Health, but most third-party app or hardware vendors only write the bare minimum like total distance, calories and maybe average heart rate.
Before importing a Workout… Open Better Workouts and make sure there aren’t any temporary screens open like Settings or Filters.
- Tap on a Workout
- Tap on the Share button on the top right corner
- Tap on Share .fit file button
- Look for the Better Workouts icon on the activity sheet (you may need to tap on the More button to find the Better Workouts icon)
- Better Workouts should open and display the import screen
- Review the Workout and tap on the Import button